Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Who is Allison?

Hello! My name is Allison & I just wanted to let you know who I am & what I hope to contribute to this blog. I am 15 years old & will be starting my sophomore year of high school in the fall. I am younger than most of the authors of this blog however I hope I can present an interesting perspective.

To give you some background for my future posts. I am apart of a homeschool, military family. My father is a dentist in the US Air Force which causes our family to move every 2-4 years. I am the eldest of a 13 year old sister & 10 year old brother.

I would love to be able to share with you my journey of how I choose the path I will take post high school. Currently I have not yet decided what I will be doing post graduation & I would love to use this as an outlet to share with others how I approach this journey & make that decision.

I guess that's all for now! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment