Tuesday, May 12, 2009

How to Stay Joyful at Home

I have been reading Jasmine Baucham's blog for awhile now, and yesterday, she started a series about ways to stay joyful at home. So far, it is really helpful, so I asked if I could link to the posts and she graciously allowed me to. :) She is also staying at home. Even though some of you are not planning on staying home, I still think there is much to learn from these posts... Go ahead and read 'em! :)

So here are the links:

Ways to stay joyful at home 1

This post gives an overview of the series, and then talks about the first way, which is to build a strong relationship with your mother.

Way to stay joyful at home 2

Way number 2 is to find your sufficiency in the King of Kings. Very good post! You should read it!

-------------------------------

Rose and Tabitha, maybe you could share why you feel that you should go to college? What prompted you to make that decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment