Thursday, May 7, 2009

What I plan on doing here at home

  1. Learn Japanese
  2. "Take over" the kitchen for a month or more :)
  3. Continue to develop my photography, maybe take a course at the community college
  4. Continue Bright Lights
  5. Lead a study about "Before You Meet Prince Charming"
  6. Help out families in our church with taking care of their children and cleaning etc...
  7. Continue taking care of our little vegetable garden
  8. Continue paying bills, etc... for my Dad's business
  9. Continue writing, but do more
  10. One on One discipleship's with girls in BL would be great... Don't know if it will work...
  11. Teach William and Matthew how to read
  12. Help teach at our Home School coops
  13. Teach a writing class here at home
  14. Possibly a knitting class
  15. Continue blogging
  16. Helping build our Mona Vie business and building my own
  17. Studying math (not that I like, but that I need it. :)
  18. Maybe a course on graphic design at the community college
  19. Cleaning, etc... here at home
  20. I would like to do an internship with the Mallys (founders of Bright Lights), not sure if that will happen, though.
  21. A missions trip
  22. Continue supporting the missionaries in India that we know
  23. Continue developing my skills in knitting, embroidery, sewing, etc... and learning new ones

And more. I don't know where the original list is... So I might have missed something on there.

Anyway, I just wanted to make sure you all know that I have plans for my time here at home, and what some of those are. :)

(I do like to teach, as you may have noticed. :) My parents say that is my spiritual gift...)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting Carissa! You sound like me.. If I had the time I would be signed up to teach all kinds of things. If I end up going to college I'd probably be an elementary ed major. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison!

    I was rather surprised to come on here and see a comment. :) It sounds like we do have teaching in common. Maybe that's why we're both leading a BL group. :D

    If you wanted to, you could join this blog... I know you're still in highschool, but if you want to jump in and add another perspective, you are welcome too! Just let me know and I'll invite you if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete